How to do it? ...Very simple: .If you need to say NO, either to an invitation or because you are not available to perform the activity to which you were invited, then simply say it like this: NO. If you consider it is necessary, you can clarify the reasons, but never do it as if it was an apology. We need to learn to say NO, without feeling guilty. .Establish and COMMUNICATE which activities are priorities for you, it does not matter if other people consider them "unimportant" or if you consider it that way. Spending time weaving, reading, writing, dancing, sowing or embellishing a garden is really a need of the heart and as such we must honor it. .If you need something, EXPRESS IT, do not assume that the other person knows what you need, the ability to read the mind itself is a capacity of this new era, but it still does not develop collectively. So go back to the basic rule: ASK WHAT YOU NEED. .Allow yourself to REST. Many times we are ourselves our judge and transgressors of our limits, so much so that we usually do not allow ourselves the correct and restful rest. If you need to take a few minutes to close your eyes and recover, do it. If you need in the middle of the week take one or two days off to walk in the forest or have contact with nature, of course, grant it. Rest is essential to have free and clean energy. *Setting limits is an ACT OF LOVE, self-love and towards others. Let us stop punishing and punishing those around us, letting go of guilt, and letting us say, do and live what we need.
Karma is one of the oldest religious / spiritual concepts in the world. Long before Christianity or Judaism, the concept of karma was widely accepted in the East. The belief that actions influence destiny today seems quite logical. But what are the rules of karma, and how do they affect us? You receive what you give "As you sow, so you will reap." - The universe always returns what we give. - If what we want is happiness, peace, love ... then we should be happy, peaceful and loving. Humility What you refuse to accept, will continue for you. - If what we see is an enemy, or someone with a trait of character that we find to be negative, then we ourselves do not focus on a higher level of existence. Increase "Wherever you go, there you are." - To grow in spirit, we must change - and not the people, places or things around us. - When we change who and what is inside our heart, our life follows its example and changes as well. Responsibility Not everything is a matter of forces acting outside our control. Many times, we create our own reality. - We reflect what surrounds us - and what surrounds us, are our mirrors. - We have to take responsibility for what is in our life. Connection The smallest thing we do is connected to the biggest things we do. Everything is interrelated. - Neither the first nor the last step is of greater importance when completing a task, since both are necessary. - Past, present and future are all connected. Attention You can not think of two things at the same time. - When our attention is focused on spiritual values, it is impossible to have inferior thoughts, such as greed or anger. - This brings more rewarding circumstances in our lives. Here and now - Looking back to examine what was preventing us from being totally in the here and now. - Old thoughts, old patterns of behavior, old dreams prevent us from having new ones. Change Life repeats itself until we are ready to accept the lessons we have to learn. Patience and the Reward Everything that is worth it requires a little work. -The rewards come after having exercised our patience-not before. So do not be afraid to wait. Meaning and Inspiration What you put into something comes out. - The true value of something is a direct result of the energy and the intention that is put into it. - Loving Contributions bring you to life, and inspire, the totality of what you are creating.
Choose the day wise mandala or which attracts you.
Take a deep. Breath.
Focus in the middle of the mandala for a while
Then open your sight to all the mandala for a while
And then return again to the middle
– Note what changes you feel.
If its a big Release. And your buried up emotions pop up- its good. BUT if you can´t bear it,
● I forgive those who convinced me to have unreal fears.
● I am freeing myself from fear.
● I have courage to match any fear.
● I trust my strength and resourcefulness as a person
● I trust the strength that rises in me when I have to face something scary.
● I believe in myself as a person who handles what comes my way today.
● I always rise to a challenge.
● I store courage in my body.
● I accept the peace and calm that come from having courage.
● I replace fear thoughts with courageous thoughts.
● I make decisions based on courage.
● I only listen to those who want to encourage me.
● I am courageous in everything.
● I grasp courage and I meet everything with courage.
● I fill my mind with thoughts about how the best will happen.
● I trust myself always to find an alternative.
● I smile at my scared ego with tough love.
● I am confident in my ability to deal with situations or people that scare me.
● I am encouraged more and more by what is happening, by what has happened, by what will happen
● I face failure or success with courage
● I face guilt and shame with courage
● I accept aloneness or spare time with courage
● I face potential betrayal with courage
● I approach anyone with courage
● I love courageously
● I allow myself to be loved courageously
● I keep letting go and I keep going on
● I embrace performance situations with courage